Friday, January 1, 2010

It's the final countdown....

The holidays are over. The decorations are put away. And the baby stuff is staring me straight in the face. It is time. In 3 days my poor body will be forced into labor, like it or not. I was hoping I would go on my own by now. And although I have had many "uh oh...what's that" contractions, no such luck. I have been walking, drinking lots of red raspberry leaf tea, and hoping....I am waiting as patiently as I can. But the Dr. doesn't think my body will go on it's own before Monday. :(

So, I will be waiting for the phone call. The one I'll get sometime between 6 - 10pm Monday night that says, "We are ready for you, let's have a baby!". I will then go into the hospital and be given a pill to jump start my labor. The dr. says it should go pretty quickly due to how far along I am and the progression I've already made. I sure hope so, because induction with Kolton was a nightmare. But this baby is so big and I am so uncomfortable that it is time he is evicted. I will keep everyone posted as much as I can, and Ben will bring the laptop so we can hopefully download pictures asap.

Until then I love any thoughts and prayers anyone would like to offer. This is so nerve-racking at this point. I am so ready for this to be over, and so ready to hold my son in my arms. Here's to the new year and the upcoming birth of Karson Dale Koller.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment