Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thank you Karson! 33weeks and counting...

The beached whale effect......


Almost 33 weeks here...

Karson with his umbilical cord next to his mouth.... gross.
Grumpy Karson...He did NOT like being shaked so much!


Well, great news today. All of that movement these last two weeks, the kicks, the punches to my various organs....has paid off. Karson is no longer breach. WOO HOO! And after a lot of coaxing, ok...SHAKING...from the ultrasound tech (none of which Karson appreciated), we were able to get a few 3D pictures. He is a cutie. His cheeks aren't as round as Kolton's were. But he's got great lips and a cute little squished nose. (Sorry to tell you, Karson, but that nose won't be so small and cute for long....genetics suck.)

All is well growth wise. He is over 5lbs and we scheduled my last 2 exams before the big arrival. I have one more ultrasound on the 22nd of December just to see how big the boy will be when I push him out the next week. News everyone wants to here the day before their birthday. I'm sure it won't give me nightmares at all....no......

And as you can see I have officially reached whale status. I love that Ben and I went out for breakfast after the appointment and the waitress exclaims, "Whoa...someone's about to pop a baby out any second now!" Well, thanks lady, but I actually have over 5 weeks until I am induced, 7 until my due date. But no, I love people pointing out that I am HUGE.

I think the best thing about my humungousness (I love creating words.) is when I am standing next to my pregnant friends and everyone points out how cute they are, how small they are, how they don't look pregnant from the back....and then they just smile at me and rub my ginormous (another new word) belly. Whatever.

So, another appointment in 2weeks....how much can I really grow in 2 weeks....guesses???? I hope not much because I am going to run out of clothes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment