Monday, November 9, 2009

Already not cooperating....

I was so looking forward to my 3D ultrasound today. I dreamt of seeing those chubby cheeks and little nose last night in anticipation. However, as I should have known, it was not meant to be.

As some of you know Kolton refused to cooperate for his 3D u/s. With that said, Ben believes Kolton left a memo in my ute instructing Karson to hide his face today as well. Who knew Karson would already want to be like the big brother he has never met.

So, with only 3 sketchy pictures in hand, I am looking forward to another opportunity in 2 weeks for the little guy to smile pretty in 3D.

Meanwhile......Karson is HUGE. He is measuring 2 1/2 weeks ahead at a whopping 4lbs 3oz. The u/s tech tried to reassure me with the whole..."at least he'll come out nice and chunky". I wanted to tell her to try pushing a 10lb'r out of her whooo-ha..... So, just like big brother, I am looking forward to another nice big baby to push out. That is if he flips soon since he is tucked into a ball, breech position....

The end is so fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment