Monday, March 8, 2010

2 Month Chunky Monkey & Picture Pages...

(I wrote this 3 weeks ago....just took a while to finally post it!)
Karson had his 2 month appointment today. He is doing better then the norm...literally. He is topping the scales at a whooping 15lbs3oz, or 98th percentile. He also grew 2 inches in the last month and is 24 3/4in, or 97th percentile. I told you the boy loves to eat. And that RSV setback didn't phase him at all! Goooooooo Karson...

I know you aren't supposed to compare your kids....but lets do for the fun of it. :)

Kolton Karson
Weight/Height Weight/Height

birth 8.1 lbs/22 in 8.5 lbs/21 in
2 months 13.7lbs/25 in 15.3lbs/ 24.75 in











After 20 seconds of holding Karson, Kolton always screams, "He's tooooo heavy!"

My favorite monkey!

I have about a million pictures of Kolton closing his eyes like this! Stinker.

Karson LOVES his bath!!!

Karson and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment