Sunday, October 4, 2009

My First Blog and updates!

Well, I thought I would give this a try. Hopefully I will be able to stay on top of it....hmmm...we shall see! A quick update on everyone.....

Ben - working VERY hard as usual. Preparing for our busy season. Despite the recession we have been pretty darn busy. He is almost done taking pics and uploading all of the inventory onto our online store. He isn't getting to fish much, and unfortunately for him, I don't see that changing in the near future with the impending arrival of our new son.

Me - getting big. 26 weeks pregnant and the tummy is expanding quickly. I will try to post some belly pics soon for everyone to see. The usual preggo complaints. Tired, achy, etc....but still going strong while chasing Kolton around. I am still managing to work out a few days a week...hoping to make labor easier...we shall see.

Kolton - 20 months old...getting ever so closer to the terrible 2's! And boy are we feeling it. Tantrums and smiles. That's the best way to describe him right now! He is really into trains, trucks, and cars. He knows 3 colors and gets them mixed up all of the time (blue, green, and purple). He is the BEST!

***Here is Kolton at Oak Creek in Sedona a few months ago.***

Karson - 26 weeks in utero! From what I've read he is around 2 lbs already. But we all know I grow them big so he is probably closer to 3. I have his 3D u/s in a few weeks and will post his beautiful pics for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment