Monday, October 19, 2009

28 Weeks Pregnant & a trip to Grandma's....

Kolton, Grandma & Grandpa, Susie dog, and Maddy dog, (not pictured is Radly dog...) :)

Kolton and I recently visited Grandma and Grandpa Lange. It was a quick weekend trip but I figured if ever I was going to drive for 2 1/2 hours alone with a 20 month old it better be now, while I am not tooooo uncomfortable!!!! We got to see the new house, play with all of the dogs, go to the mall, and Peter Piper Pizza. Unfortunately it was way too hot to do anything outside. But we still enjoyed every minute with the family!




So I look a little ghetto here. I was trying to set up the camera and take these myself! :)


Well, we are finally to the 3rd trimester. Now the fun begins. The Dr. said all is looking great and that we are on board for another very LARGE baby boy. WOO HOO. Dr. said he is almost positive we will be inducing on Dec. 30th. (I will be 38 weeks.) Since I was induced 22 days early with Kolton I am assuming this would be the latest I would go. Those Koller boys sure like to surprise us so who knows.....

I have a 3D ultrasound coming up in a couple of weeks. I am so excited to get some good pics of Karson's chubby cheeks! I will post the pics as soon as I have them!





1 comment:

  1. Aww, he looks so sweet! I can't believe your pregnancy has gone by so fast already!

    ReplyDelete